Friday, August 12, 2011

Make money with Forex - is Forex Trading a scam?


Earn money with forex - you can do so or Forex market is all a big scam? I am constantly surprised this question of how many people. When I first started trading in 2003, never, I never thought that the forex may be a scam. Perhaps I was too naive and silly or perhaps scammers had simply not found the market yet. But let me answer from my personal experience, "Is a scam of Forex trading?"

The answer is absolutely not. They have traded for 5 years and have never lost a cent to a scam.

I opened a free demo account. I opened a real account free. I downloaded my commercial software free. I deposited money for free. I withdrew my money free. I closed my free account.

The only two things that are not free in the currency are the money invested and the experience of trade. These two things will cost, but it is nothing more.

I think that the reason that many people believe that change is a scam because they do not understand. Agreement, it may seem intimidating, but you sell the forex trade of stocks and bonds. You buy a currency and if it raises money. Sell a currency and if he fails to win money. As stocks and bonds.

Another reason to believe that the forex is a scam because there are many people willing to make money easily confused and often intimidated merchants.

If you go and look at Clickbank (one of the largest online affiliate programs), there are commercial programmes of sale of up to hundreds of dollars. When someone sells one of these programs through its website, has 50% or more of the committees. There is good money on the sale of systems highly promoted, apparently profitable for beginners.

So when people read articles on trade and go to the page of sales promotion of commercial software, I believe the marketing hype and buy the software. It could do a bit of money before the market changes, and then they lose their own complete. Then get frustrated, close your account and announce that the Forex market is a scam.

So is it true? No! The forex is not a scam, but there are a lot of scam artists in the industry. So be careful. Educate, not to pay for trading systems and learn to think for himself. You will find that it is honest, good money to every day in the Forex.


No comments:

Post a Comment